zondag 25 april 2010

Mario's Exile

Everyone who hasn't lived under a rock the last few years, have heard of Exile Choppers. But who has seen one in real life? Do you? Well, I haven't, till today, coz I visited Mario who imported a real Exile chopper, build for an American TV show, all the way from USA to Holland. But as the bike wasn't really 100% perfect to his (good!) taste, the bike has been changed a lot since. Oh, by the way, the car he'd put his front-wheel on for the burn-out pic is my station-car, haha! :-)
This was a great weekend with a road test, three fantastic bike shoots and last but not least a BBQ at my sister's house, where I had to ride to with the Suzuki test bike to see how it handles at night. Yep that's hard work! haha! Back on planet earth tomorrow, then it's monday again...



























1 opmerking:

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.