zaterdag 13 maart 2010

South East Rocks!

I went to South-East Motorcycles today, as they just finished Huib´s Rocker. Huib doesn´t like the Harley Davidson Rocker because of their dead-ugly seat and the gap between the seat and the rear-fender. But South East knows what to do with the Rocker and turned allready two of ´em into a nice custombike with lots of nice details. Huib´s one looks the best of the two and this one will be featured in Bigtwin magazine.

Tried my new Nikon D700 camera (Whoehoe!!!) today. Because the weather was very poor, with lots of rain and wind, I played around with three speedlights to make the paintjob a little vivid. A lot of chrome, blinging all the way (crap!) but got some decent shots. Used the light-boom-stand too, for the first time, and I really love it because I can put a light above the bike, without having a tripod-stand in the way. Yes, I can´t wait to shoot more bikes this season!! The little light on the left-hand side isn´t the real sun but an artificial one!

4 opmerkingen:

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.