zaterdag 14 augustus 2010

Remco's Yamaha YZF750R

A German magazine asked Remco for some nice pics of his yamaha YZF750R Streetfighter and so he visited me today to shoot some pixels. Coincidently, yesterday my 2200 watt pure-sinus 12v / 220c inverter dropped in the mailbox (after I emptied my wallet, damn those things are expensive!) and so Remco's shoot was the first try-out of the convertor as I used two studio-lights on location.

Still many people ask: "Do you really need all that stuff?" The answer is: No, but on some location's you'll have to add (lots'a) light. Okay, I found a nice spot under the bridge (but forgot the radio: a tune of the 'Peppers would fit nicely with this back-drop, though). I had to under-expose a lot, otherwise the colums would have too much high-lights instead of nice details. But then the bike was just black shaded... Just clicking a simple flasher on the cam of course would do the trick, but I like to do things the hard way...
*Test-shot (no lights)












After doing 'my thing' with two studio-lights - both with big softboxes - I came to this result. It looks like there's day-light.














Then we went to a 2th location and shot some 'hooligan'ish' wide shots with strobes













Although Remco had a trip of about 130 km ahead, he couldn't help it burning some rubber!




















Thanks for the nice day!

1 opmerking:

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.